picture was taken 4/09

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

uh huh another day...

well it is Tuesday and since I have last posted nothing has been exciting. I am glad that long weekend is over, as I was telling a cousin last night I can totally stay up till 11 but when my kids are still up at 11 it is absolutely exhausting. Sunday was Fast Sunday. On the first Sunday of the month we hast for 2 meals and have a special meeting at church where we share testimonies if we want. Well I actually got up and bore my testimony!! It was amazing! I often say how hard it is to go to church and feel the spirit with kids jumping around on top of you~ it feels more like a one hour sentance lol. Well Don had taken Sadie out and Cora and Owen went out to get a drink and go potty. It is amazing how the spirit can take over when you allow it to.
Friday was the 4th of July and we went tot he park for breakfast and then walked down and went to the parade here in our wee little town. I will post some pic's of my kiddo's! and some friends. Cora painted her shirt and I made the rest of them! We got lots of candy and of course as the flags started tha parade man I am such a baby I always cry!! lol



2 comments:

Midge said...

About church....at least you are there!!! Your kids are so cute. Owen looks like a handful!! Happy 4th and all!
Marsha

Hampstead Young Women said...

I know exactly what you mean about sacrament meeting. Last Sunday I swore it was my last but of course it won't be, Cara is 6 and I still fight to keep her quiet and don't even get me started on the 3 yr old.
Cute picts. you are so creative.
Later