picture was taken 4/09

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July! (tomorrow)

it has been a while there is so much running thru my head but I doubt I will share any of it! fianlly summer is here. happy 4th tomorrow! It should be really hot here I don't know if we will really get out and do anything. We were going to go out tonight but Don decided he wanted to finish a car. I need to make cards. Some times I am so unmotivated!! I just need to lookt rhu some idea books and then I think I would get them done!
it has been a birthday week this week! Tuesday was Khyia's (Don's niece) wednesday was Madalynns (My niece) and today is Jenn Don's sister. Next week is one of his grandma's birthday. I have got a new shelf up in the extra room that I have started to fill with food. I need to go on a diet and make food but it really is soo hot I don't wanna! Well we are all alive and kickin! just wanted to check in!

No comments: