picture was taken 4/09

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

thank you world

Do you ever feel like everything piles on at once? I feel so completely overwhelmed with life right now. not family, just everything outside my house. It really stinks. And so you walk around a little bummed and everyone asks what's wrong but you really just don't fell like talking about it. I know a few days and things will be better. I just need to make it thru these days and I will be the happy chipper person I usually am. k that's all you're getting from me now.

5 comments:

Hampstead Young Women said...

I know exactly how you feel I hope you have a good day!
Love ya

Kristy said...

I know how you feel! Been there, not right now, but been there before. At least you can see a light at the end of a tunnel.

Gina said...

Hey Sheri...cheer up!! I know exactly what you mean and I get that way at least once a month!! I don't know if I've ever seen you in a not so happy mood!! Love ya and I'm so glad I got to see you this summer!!

sheri said...

thanks guys. I feel better. if not I do act well lol.

sheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.