picture was taken 4/09

Monday, July 21, 2008

the long weekend is over!

we went away to the Gorge for the weekend. It was nice most the time because the cloud cover made it not so hot! but the last day WHEW it was toasty!!. The lake was cold and I barely got in it! I did get in on Saturday and wash my hair and played witht he kids a while. They practically lived on the beach the whole time! And of course I forget my camera all the time. I did get pic's on Saturday though So I will post those soon and if I can figure out how to post a video I will posting one of those too!
Ok I hate... That when I got married and had kids I became a big ol' chicken!! I HATE IT!!! I am terrified of the water even more now. I mean I used to be but could handle going out on a boat and even tried skiing years ago. We took a boat ride this weekend and I had a deathgrib on Sadie and then Owen came and sat by me and he was trying to jump around so I held onto his life jacket too. BLAH!! I hate it I really do!!
ALso Don kept asking me if I wanted to go out on the jet ski's which I really wanted to do but you know when you have peer pressure. Well I jsut plain refused because him and his friend and a couple other people where totally pressuring me. I know I could enjoy it if I did. anywho I hate being petty. So sorry babe. maybe next year if you don't continue asking every two minutes.
Ok I am outta food "old mother hubbards house" if you ask Don lol. so I'm gonna run to the store and then post pictures later today!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I am afraid of the water too. I have nightmares about my kids drowning. I really need to get my kids swimming lessons so I can relax a little bit. Maybe next summer....

Midge said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I to hate the water. I brave it now and again for the kids....but I still hate it! Looking forward to seeing your pics!