picture was taken 4/09

Monday, July 14, 2008

titles mean nothing

So I am trying to cook a little more using my crockpot.. or crackpot what ever you call it. so I have been really wanting lasagna but I hate to heat up my house so the other day I thought "humm I wonder if I can cook lasagna in the crockpot?) a quick goodsearch (so my mommies forum can get $.02) and there are TONS!! woohoo! I will cooking lasagna int eh crockpot today. YUMMY! so I was thinking just about everything can be cooked in a crockpot. I am jus tnot sure about cooking times. Like how long would a casserole cook? I will have to go check it out...

1 comment:

Shellie said...

I once cooked macaroni and cheese in a crockpot. We were at girls camp and I had to be creative. You just have to cook the noodles longer in the hot water until they are nice and soft. mmm...yummy! I will have to go looking for crockpot recipes. I hate cooking!