picture was taken 4/09

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

pictures.

I love to post pictures... Here is our week so far lol, Monday I took Cora to Park City for her scout camp. then Monday night we went to our weekly FHE at Wheeler Farm. sorry no farm pic's I forgot my camera when we walked around lol. We will be going back though so no worries!

Cousins and more cousins! Hey I have a ton of cousins this is just a handful. (Madalynn is my niece)
Mark, Madalynn and Carolyn
Allison and Jakob Emilee (holding Logan) and Janae
Mark and Madalynn
Lisa (kids on the blanket-Brooklyn, Meaghan and Becca)
and then Tuesday we we bowling with my bff Becca. We had a great time! Jacob's friend, Giancarlo won, then Owen, Jacob, Brittany and Andrew. Becca and I didn't bowl.

Owen, playing with the screenSadie dancing around

Giancarlo and Jacob carrying Owen in to play his turn (they spent most the time in the game room)Becca snuck her drink in lol here she is stealing a drink lol
Owen Bowling!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Those are great pictures!!!