picture was taken 4/09

Saturday, June 7, 2008

fundraiser!

well we had a fundraiser/dutch oven dinner last night for YW camp. I am so glad it is over! now another week and a half till camp and I am so anxious!! YIPPEE! We raised over $1000!!! Our ward is so supportive it is fantastic! Dinner was scrumptious! and all the meat was eaten up :( and we had three different desserts! YUM! anyway just thought I would post and tell you how awesome our ward is! we had everything from baby blankets to baby sitting, lawn mowing, carwashes, bread, computer work, the list goes on and on. We have an exchange student (who leaves today to go home:( ) she put a bunch of german candies together in baskets. I think everyone who came had a great time!
Well now it is off to Coras Girls Scout Cookie party! so I better run and go get ready and her. Oh she is so cute she got her hair cut on Thursday and she just loves it I will post pictures later!!

No comments: