picture was taken 4/09

Saturday, June 21, 2008

crazy few weeks!

It has been pretty crazy around here since the kids got out of school! another week and I think we can settle down!!
last week we went to a family reunion at my parents property! it was way fun!! This past week Don and I went to Young Womens camp. we dropped the kids off at my moms and she watched them all week. what an angel!! we had a fabulous time! Wednesday night we surprised the girls and took tehm to the Manti Pagent It was sooo great, I had never been and most of the girls had never been. they all cried! Our testimony meeting Thursday nigth was sooo awesome! the girls have grown soo much! I love to put the world away and just be with them with no worries of the outside world! I wish I could live like that!.

when we got home Don had 6 people needing him to do jobs. he has two done! lol we have been home 24 hours. he is working on one right now and has another on the way! It will be grat for the extra $$. then his owrk called and asked if he could go tto Vernal so we might take the trailor and go to Vernal for a week! YEAH!! ok I feel like I am babbling!

No comments: