picture was taken 4/09

Thursday, April 3, 2008

boring day :(

I am still in my jammies and it is almost 2:30 hehe it is just one of those lazy days! I borrowed a book from my sis and can't find it but I did start Twilight again and Sadie (my nap resister) sat on my lap as I read (and had Sesame Street on) and fell asleep! WOOHOO! she will get a good nap! I have a headache and need some date time with my hubby but alas it will have to wait till payday. what should we do? I want to actually do something. I wish bowling alleys weren't soo packed! hmm where for dinner I want to have it all planned, so we aren't "well were do you want to go?" you know how it is! Nothing new. I am looking forward to General Conference for my church this weekend! They do it twice a year once now once in Oct! It is so revitalizing!!
I joined a card swap so I need to make 5 thank you cards. so I suppose I better go search for an idea to scraplift! maybe I will post a pic!

No comments: