picture was taken 4/09

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

almost time

for Scrapbook USA. I LOVE to go to the Expo! We are doing the VIP this spring! I am way excited that my ticket and most of my food is paid for! plus I don't have to stand in line all morning! I still am packing up my stuff but it shouldn't take much longer! I did make a really cute card last week that I will post it was scraplifted from a friend but I think it turned out soo cute! I just need to take a pic! lol. I am also getting ready to try out Alcohol Inks. I have a bucket to do just the matter of getting the inks.

Kids are doing great I rented They Might Be Giants Here Come the ABC'S from the library. and the 123's. they both had a movie and CD. Sadie is singing them it is soo cute! She turns two next week can you believe it?? my baby is going to be 2!!


Oh and My baby sister is having a BOY!!! I am so excited for her! What a fun day for her!

No comments: