picture was taken 4/09

Monday, February 18, 2013

It is funny how quickly time passes when you don't blog...
Here we sit on a cool Presidents Day. Although I think today might have been the highest temp of the year! I am excited for what this year will bring. I think in the month 2013 has been around it has been better than 2012. I do believe it was a crummy year. This year I plan to love higher, better.

A few weeks ago our ward was combined with another, something I have hoped for for a long time. I am excited to meet new friends and know more people in the neighborhood. I often feel on the outs, and it get discouraging. I just keep my little family together by creating experiences for them to grow.

Jacob turned 14 last week and became a Teacher in the Aaronic Priesthood. He is excited to advance and all the fun things that come along with it! He is doing better in school with the help of a great teacher.

Cora start her second round of volleyball last week and hung out with a bunch of her friends at the school dance. She said it was the best dance yet! it was just the second one but she had a fun then they all came over for an after party.

Owen is still the trouble maker, teaser of the family, he knows how to push buttons but he is so cute I just can't help loving him to death!

Sadie is almost 7! I just can't believe it!! My baby isn't a baby any more but oh my do I still treat her like one!! ack!! she loves school and has a bunch of friends she loves to have playdates with!

I have a big surprise for my kids this spring and I can hardly wait for it! We are finally going on a family vacation! A real true family vacation, no tents, no trailers. I can't wait to give them this gift!

No comments: