picture was taken 4/09

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a childs prayer II

one more for today so sorry, but this is beautiful.

I posted a prayer jacob said he really has some strong faith! well here's another.

He lost his library book. I looked for it, he looked for it, then we looked again. He climbed into bed and we got ready for night prayers. HE said he would say it cuz he wanted to pray to find his book. He did, he prayed he would find it BEFORE school the next day! aa me, of little faith. We talked a little bit and I turned my body to stand up and saw one of his books he reads all the time (guiness book of world records lol) there was another book, And yes, there it was, his library book! I love having kids to keep me looking for those little answered prayers! God Answers prayers even if they are so simple!

No comments: